There I go again, having an illness of “Impulsive buying” cost me almost $600. You know why? I just got myself a new Point and Shoot camera.
So here’s how it happened. I sold my 10 months old Casio Exlim camera to a friend for a mere $120 that includes 1GB SD Memory Card and a camera case so I can buy a Sony Cybershot 10.1MP DSCT300/B Digital camera, it’s Leather Carrying Case. And the main reason why I decided to replace my point and shoot camera is the Sony MPK-THF Marine Pack. It costs like a brand new camera. But the good thing is it comes with some accessory kit that includes:
· Sony MPK-THF Marine Pack for Sony T300 Digital Cameras
· Lithium Ion Battery Pack
· 2 Gigabyte Pro-Duo Memory Stick
· Olympus Silicone Grease – Olympus Silica Gel 5 Pack
· Fantasea Nano Focus Light
The Marine Pack is an underwater casing for the Sony Cybershot T300. I got interested in buying this casing and the cam because I planned to try taking underwater photos. In order to do this, I need to learn how to dive. So, off I go to Palawan or Boracay next month for my diving lessons and do my first try in taking underwater photos. I wander how much will this cost me?
Here are the specifications of the cam:
· 10.1-megapixel Super HAD CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
· Carl Zeiss 5x optical zoom lens; Smart Zoom feature
· 3.5-inch widescreen Clear Photo LCD Plus display; Face Detection
· Intelligent Scene Recognition; HDTV compatibility
· 15 MB internal memory; capture images to Memory Stick Duo/Pro Duo media
As soon as I have those underwater photos I will immediately post it here for you to critique it.